Self-Guided Meditation Retreat
The self-guided meditation retreat is offered to those visitors who have already attended one of the ashram programs, and want to practice what they have learned.
Visitors are encouraged to avail themselves of the quiet ashram environment, and use of the library facilities. Visitors are discouraged from going outside for sight-seeing and seeking distractions.
It is suggested that visitors consult one of the ashram faculty members in residence, for guidance in their daily schedule and activities.
Duration: 3-10 days
Program fee: Rs.750 per night, includes room and board, use of facilities
Prices subject to change without notice.
Registration: Please fill out the online application form on the Registration page. You will be contacted by email after your form is submitted.
Suggested Daily Schedule in the Ashram
- 6:00-6:30 a.m., Tea, hot water & lemon
- 6:30-8:00 a.m., Joints and glands exercises/hatha yoga, systematic relaxation
- 8:00 a.m., Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m., Walk
- 11:00-12 noon, Breathing/relaxation/meditation
- 1:00 p.m., Lunch
- 2:30-4 p.m., Swami Rama video/audio, or personal study
- 4:00 p.m., Tea
- 5:00-6:30 p.m., Personal practice
- 7:00 p.m., Supper
- 9:00 p.m., Personal meditation